- 27 Jan 2018 12.00pm - 12.30pm Save to calendar Add to Google Calendar
- 03 Feb 2018 12.00pm - 12.30pm Save to calendar Add to Google Calendar
- 10 Feb 2018 12.00pm - 12.30pm Save to calendar Add to Google Calendar
- 17 Feb 2018 12.00pm - 12.30pm Save to calendar Add to Google Calendar
- 24 Feb 2018 12.00pm - 12.30pm Save to calendar Add to Google Calendar
A Real Sense of Place
If you are looking for property that possesses a real sense of home then you have found it! Loaded with charm this property has such a cottage feel and boasts 4 bedrooms; the generous sized master has a walk-in robe and ensuite, sun room, a large central living area home to kitchen, dining and lounge which features a slow combustion fireplace. You have side access to the huge detached garage which would perfectly cater to the life style enthusiast, tradie or hobbyist. The home boasts a 3KW Solar System plus a huge 300L Edwards Solar hot water system. This is a a very private property with a real sense of seclusion which is well presented and wonderfully maintained on a good size 695 m2 block (approx). Close to the new marketplace shopping centre and some of the best beaches on the south coast. Primary and high schools within walking distance. Potential rental income of $395-$410 per week.
* Open plan living: Large dining and Lounge
* 3-4 bedroom; large master with ensuite and walk in robe
* 4th bedroom would be an ideal study/sewing room
* Parent retreat/sun-room
* Solar Power
* Solar hot water
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Enormous garage: Big enough for four cars or take the opportunity to use the added space to create a substantial workshop and storage as well as using as a garage.
NicoRay White Jervis Bay provided honest and accurate property information and advice. Thank you Loretta and Wayne.