A Real Sense of Place
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
If you are looking for property that possesses a real sense of home then you have found it! Loaded with charm this property has such a cottage feel and boasts 4 bedrooms; the generous sized master has a walk-in robe and ensuite, sun room, a large central living area home to kitchen, dining and lounge which features a slow combustion fireplace. You have side access to the huge detached garage which would perfectly cater to the life style enthusiast, tradie or hobbyist. The home boasts a 3KW Solar System plus a huge 300L Edwards Solar hot water system. This is a a very private property with a real sense of seclusion which is well presented and wonderfully maintained on a good size 695 m2 block (approx). Close to the new marketplace shopping centre and some of the best beaches on the south coast. Primary and high schools within walking distance. Potential rental income of $395-$410 per week.
* Open plan living: Large dining and Lounge
* 3-4 bedroom; large master with ensuite and walk in robe
* 4th bedroom would be an ideal study/sewing room
* Parent retreat/sun-room
* Solar Power
* Solar hot water
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Enormous garage: Big enough for four cars or take the opportunity to use the added space to create a substantial workshop and storage as well as using as a garage.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Old Erowal Bay
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.